Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today, I shall talk about Death and Dreams.

I am very sure that most people out there right now, would be having a busy life, rushing all their work as much as possible. Well, of course, these people, like me, would also think of things such as Death and Dreams, because we simply haven't experienced them yet, for we're still pursuing things that aren't really that important to us.

Death, something that most people would fear, and also something that most people would dread. The word refers to the end of one's life, an end to one's soul, and also, an end to one's dreams. Instead of asking myself where I would go after I had encountered Death, I had asked myself something else.

"Where would I want to go before I would encounter Death?" This, was a directly different approach.

"Death ends a life, not a relationship." This was said by wise old Morrie, who was on the verge of death. I couldn't agree more to his statement, for I too believed that Death would only bring an end to our lives.

Many people fear Death, but I wouldn't agree that it's Death that they fear. From my point of view, however, I believe that what these people truly fear would be Regrets. Everyone here fears Regrets, for it is one of the worse Emotions that anyone would have experienced, for it eats into our soul, mind and body with the strong sense of guilt and unsatisfaction that it brings with.

That is why, it would be good to start thinking about your own lives right now. Dreams, are the only things that would motivate us towards our future, Dreams are the only things that would guide us, and Dreams are also the lights that would shine ever so brightly in the face of obstacles. Dreams provide us with power, passion and peserverance.

My Dream is to become a storyboard and character designer of Final Fantasy XIX, for I was once inspired by Final Fantasy VII's story and I would in turn, like to inspire others through this too. The path towards success may be a hard one, but even if Death stands in my way, I would fight it in order to achieve my Dreams.

Death is closely linked with Dreams, for if Dreams were to be fulfilled, there would be none who would fear Death, as no Regrets shall remain. Everyone has thought of ways to encounter Death, and personally, I would just like to have a chance to say good bye to everyone when Death approaches.

Regrets' a power form of emotion, but no matter how great it is, there's always a way to overcome it. Open up one's mind and see peace, appreciate others while you have the chance, and finally, forgive yourself and forgive others while you're still intact. You never know when you're leaving.

Dreams may not be fulfilled at the end, but at least, you'll be able to accept Death more than to let it take you away. The only thing that can ever stop our Dreams, would be Death. However, one must learn that there's never a good ending to everything in life.

My dreams may not be fulfilled, but at least at this point of time, I can tell myself that I have forgiven, loved, and never regretted, that I was born in this world.

Live it, feel it. It's never too late to accept what's meant to happen, and it's never too late to realize your dreams. Leave Regrets behind, and live to the fullest.

I may not last forever, but at least I know that I'll not be forgotten.
If I ever meet Death, the only favour that I'll ask of, would be to place a white rose on my tombstone, at the 30th March and the 19th December.

To love, to appreciate and to forgive. All of you around me won't be forgotten too.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am an alien from Mars.
Great work, Earthling! You do surprise me.
Just do not get too engrossed with the whole idea, blogging and egos do consume you.
Btw, all those people who say they are very inspired and so and so...erm...should i say I despise them?
Don't get carried away with praises,for those who praise you are often no more than those pretending to be understanding.
Do not write when you don't have something good to write, just for the sake of writing something. As I said, don't let the whole blogging idea consume you.

Finally, DO NOT delete this comment, or I will abduct you to Mars, and you shall work as a slave for the rest of your life, under very unfavorable conditions, or may be I will make you mate with another recently abducted Earthling called Sharon Xu to produce more slaved.
I REPEAT DO NOT DELETE THIS POST

p.s. once again i express despise on certain people who commented
p.s.s. zf I am your gay admirer, your height turns me on
p.s.s.s. seriously, don't delete this comment

Jack said...

lawl, there would only be two people who would do this. it'd either by cheng or yx. why don't you reveal your identity, D;

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOL LAMB!

Anonymous said...

Eh you sot sot tey ah. Suddenly say what die die thingy. =.=ll Somemore still leave rose lmao. Anyway, why do you always end your last sentence with 'Feel it, Live it.' lol

Anonymous said...

It's me. I forgot to put name

Unknown said...

action action!
muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
is kn someone i know by any chance?

Jack said...

death's just something that everyone has to prepare and accept. there's nothing much about it, since i talk about it almost everyday in school D; i'll appreciate it if everyone stops spamming the comments, especially the alien. lawl.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

o.o I know you cheng xiang but you don't know me i guess. Anyway, gor why so many comments being deleted =.=

The author

A boy, a kid, a student.